Job Title Software Engineer-HRMS & Admin Systems
Organization Name GPIT Technology.GPIT Financial and Admin Solutions.Grameenphone IT Ltd.
Role / Department Overview
- Development, enhancement, implemenation and related support of HRMS and other custom applications, and preparation of technical documentation as per business need.
- Collection and analysis of customer requirements
- Implementation of the HRMS product as per customer need (configuration, customization, data migration, etc.)
- Application support and maintenance
- Product enhancement and release management
- Preparation and maintenance of technical documents
Education & Experience Requirements
B.Sc in Computer Science / Engineering from a reputed university
Minimum 1 years of experience in Enterprise Application Development/Customization with PHP, MySQL
Special Skills Requirements
- Technical Skill: Object oriented programming and Web development with PHP5 (Symfony framework)
- Web Server: Apache Tomcat
- CMS: Joomla / Wordpress/ Drupal
- Webservice, SOAP, WSDL
- Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL, PL/SQL
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
- All the academic and previous employment documents will be sent for verification to the respective Educational Institutions/ Employer Organization. Any discrepancy will result to the disqualification of the applicant.
- GPIT is an equal opportunity organization and believe in creating gender diversification.