Based at our Chittagong / Rajendrapur Factory your responsibilities would be to assist the Departmental Manager in recipe development and management, make pass and fail decision of the laboratory dyeing samples for Dye To Match customer orders by following the global standard operating procedure of the company. You will provide leadership to a team of laboratory assistants working on rotational shift. The desired candidate should have the following qualifications:
- A graduate in Industrial & Production Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Textile Technology / Physics / Chemistry
- Two / three years of experience in rotational shift management in a high pressure high volume environment
- Manage the shift activity by following company’s safety norms strictly
- Have a great sense of urgency
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
The Company offers excellent career opportunities with most competitive salary and benefits package.
How to apply:
If you think you have the necessary drive to succeed, please email your resume with a recent passport size photograph and a contact telephone number at email@example.com Please mention the position applied for and the preferred location in the subject line of your email.
Application Deadline: March 18, 2012