Job Title Specialist-Financial and Banking Services
Organization Name GPIT Technology.GPIT Financial & Admin Solutions.Grameenphone IT Ltd.
Role / Department Overview
- Analysis, development and system integration of Core Banking, Mobile Banking, Loan Originating System and other financial and banking related systems; both standard and customised as per customers' business requirements.
- Analyzing functional requirements for Mobile Banking, Core Banking, Loan originating System or any other financial or banking solutions
- Preparing Functional and Technical Documents
- Development/Customization and/or System Integration as per functional specification
- Maintaining liaison with partners, vendors and customers and internal cross functional teams
- Planning, benchmarking and budgeting
- Ensuring compliance & security of operations
Education & Experience Requirements
- B.Sc (Hons.) in the field of Information Technology from any reputed university
- Degree (Diploma or Masters) in Banking, Finance or Accounting will be preferred.
Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of IT and 2 years of experience in development of Banking or Financial Systems
Special Skills Requirements
- Proven experience in object oriented programming and web technologies
- Programming language: Java EE, PHP/.NET (MVC based frameworks)
- Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
- Experienced in System Integration of standard product (Oracle/IBM or any other OEM) in the area of core banking, mobile banking, loan originating system, ERP, HRMS, etc.
- Functional knowledge of Financial and Banking solutions
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
- All the academic and previous employment documents will be sent for verification to the respective Educational Institutions/ Employer Organization. Any discrepancy will result to the disqualification of the applicant.
- GPIT is an equal opportunity organization and believe in creating gender diversification.