Posts: 5 (Sharee, Household, SKD, Panjabi)
Work Station: Aarong Centre, Dhaka
The candidate will be responsible for designing and executing of the collections.
- The candidate should have a formal fashion designing qualification from reputed fashion design institutes with good knowledge of value addition i.e. embroideries & prints and a sound knowledge of ethnic fashion world.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing and executing of the collections.
- Candidate should be hard working with a great amount of initiative and creative instinct and will be responsible for timely execution of work.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills.
- Job experience will be an added advantage.
- Design portfolio will be required at the time of interview.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with one recent passport size photograph to The General Manager, HR & Training, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or e-mail email@example.com by 20th March, 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please mark the envelope with the position applied for.