No. of Vacancies: 3
- Support the development and maintenance of a variety of large and small web applications
- Work will span the entire software lifecycle and will include the analysis, development, configuration, and testing
- Strongly maintain and follow the Coding Standard
- Write and maintain development and system documentations
- Ensure high quality coding, adherence to standards and best practices of software development, and also ensure high performance and scalable on time delivery.
- Develop international standard web application using ASP.NET 2.0/3.5 and SqlServer 2005 or PHP 5/above and MySQL 5/above
- Strong OOP experience in application development using .NET preferably in C# and PHP
Educational Requirements: Minimum B.Sc. in Computer Science.
Experience Requirements: 1 to 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Good understanding in HTML, AJAX, CSS and Java script
- Good presentation skills to demonstrate the design
- Good in document writing, presentation and communication
- Good communication skill is required to understand the clients and their requirements
- Willing to work in holiday if require in any emergency situation
- Willing to learn new technology
- Possess - ‘Can do’ attitude
Salary Range: Negotiable
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Send Your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Instruction : Send CV at the above email address with recent passport size photograph.
Application Deadline: March 20, 2012