No. of vacancy: Three
A hotel Asst. Sales Manager sometimes called a sales coordinator typically assists the sales manager in ensuring consistent usage of hotel facilities. This means not only rooms for lodging, but also for meetings and conferences, conventions, seminars, wedding groups, banquet services and catering services. This position in group sales is a vital part of helping a hotel stay profitable.
- Develop new business and expand the existing business in assigned areas.
- To achieve sales target through identifying and developing new business opportunities within the hotel industry.
- To be in touch with the industry and advise the management regarding competitive pricing, promotions, products and etc.
- Devise and implement marketing strategies and sales activities to maximize revenue opportunity
- Ensure quality service delivery to valued clientele.
- Reporting to the departmental head regarding sales activities.
- Ability of frequent traveling to various part of the country.
- All other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality, hotel management, business or a relevant field of work.
- Must have very good connection with various corporate clients.
- Results-oriented with positive work attitude.
- Understand a guest’s service needs.
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Professional working environment
- Attractive compensation package
- Performance based career path.
How to apply:
If you are the right person we are looking for, please apply with full confidence within March 31, 2012 with your full resume and a recent color photograph, mentioning your desired position in the subject and send to:
Send your CV mentioning the position on envelop, to:
Long Beach Hotel, Dhaka Sales Office: Alam Tower (6th Floor), 12 DIT Extension Avenue (East)
Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh