As Macro Distributor of the Shell Lubricants, Ranks Petroleum Limited at the moment manages business operations that include marketing and selling Shell lubricants directly as well as through its appointed dealers in Bangladesh.
- Develop and execute the growth plan for Key Accounts working with COO and Sales, Marketing, Technical teams.
- Prospect and manage existing key account customers in order to achieve the sales target.
- Plan business opportunities and ensure regular engagement with new customers.
- Managing local OEMs contacts.
- Ensure sales target achievement, aligned with approved account strategy and local market dynamics.
- Manage complex interfaces in target customers and through the use of Sales 1st Disciplines (such as Call Planning, Call Reporting, Account Planning and Pipeline Management), win growth opportunities for new business, cross sell and up sell.
- Provide problem solving and technical support to customers with the help of technical Team
- Lead new business and contract negotiations.
- Manage the customer management in the area of contract negotiation, handling customer complaints, recovering debt, customer hospitality.
- Identify market trends & opportunities and competitor activities.
- Implement and review sales forecast by volume, product and industry, and to prepare operational sales plan per area per respective key account customers.
- Give accurate Demand Forecast inputs to S&OP
- Sales experience & proven success winning profitable business, Degree/Post Graduate degree in marketing or business and 5- 8 years experiences in high valued product selling or 5- 8 years experiences in managing key accounts in lubricant selling. Technical / Engineering background will be a preferable.
- Demonstrated excellent experience in negotiation skills, influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and networking skills; including ability and experience to manage high level relationships within large complex key accounts.
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer/channel relationships and work in a team-orientated environment.
- Working at multiple interfaces in target customers (High level management, Procurement, Technical, Operation)
- Capacity to work virtually with multiple stakeholders, contributing to Sales Reviews, sharing good practice and market/customer intelligence, and prioritizing actions for execution.
- Prior experience in Corporate Sales of high valued products, Key Account Selling will be highly advantageous.