With the success of our business in India, Pakistan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and other countries in Asia Pacific, we are now looking to enter the Bangladesh market.
Development Director – Bangladesh (based in Dhaka)
The Development Director is primarily responsible for all company real estate matters pertaining to Bangladesh. This will mainly focus on new location development. The Development Director will also be responsible for generating and maintaining working relationships with property owners, developers, investors and the Commercial Real Estate brokers.
This role has the responsibility to identify, analyze, participate in the negotiations and sign up agreements under which to open new Regus centres in accordance with the company’s strategic and financial growth objectives.
This role reports to the Head of Development of Asia Pacific, who is based in Hong Kong.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for meeting the company’s growth targets in various cities, ensuring favourable business terms of Regus.
- Site selection and evaluation of possible development locations
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of growth opportunities, both organic growth and acquisitions
- Identify landlord or developer opportunities and pitch the Regus proposition
- Lead & manage the lease negotiation process including commercial & legal aspects
- Develop a business case and supporting financial modeling (P&L and Cash Flow) to support each new opportunity.
- Report and monitor activity and performance against a target on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis per the Regus management process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Position Requirements:
- Experience in identifying, evaluating and negotiating commercial real estate proposals
- B2B Business Development experience with strong commercial and financial acumen
- Extensive experience in the market with a proven experience in managing a multi-level pipeline of activity
- Established network of relevant contacts with a minimum 8-12 years direct commercial real estate experience
- Lease negotiation experience required along with experience presenting to large (20+ people) groups of prospects
- Highly energetic, aggressive and ambitious individual with superb networking skills and experience
- Highly competent objection handler
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- Able to work with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must be willing to travel
Apply Instruction: Interested applicants, please email your application (Cover letter and Resume), along with your current and expected salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please state ‘Development Director – Bangladesh’ as the email subject.
Application Deadline: April 5, 2012