No. of vacancy: Two
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
Deputize & supervise the housekeeping department works along with Executive Housekeeper. Inspects guest rooms and leads, trains housekeeping personnel, supervise and ensure they meet the quality standard of cleaning services and safety in rooms and public areas. Manage inventories, assigns, inspects and verifies and reports status and/or discrepancies and problems of rooms/suites. Participate in performance evaluations of room attendants.
- Inspecting guest rooms & suites.
- Overseeing laundry operations.
- Counseling employees
- Resolving guest complaints.
- General office duties.
- Excellent knowledge of cleaning chemicals
- Excellent knowledge of Housekeeping Machineries & equipments
- All other duties as required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years supervisory experience in housekeeping in 4-5 Star properties.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Graduate/HSC in any discipline.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be available to work AM/PM shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Professional working environment.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Performance based career path.
How to apply:
If you are the right person we are looking for, please apply with full confidence within March 31, 2012 with your full resume and a recent color photograph, mentioning your desired position in the subject and send to:
Send your CV mentioning the position on envelop, to:
Long Beach Hotel, Dhaka Sales Office: Alam Tower (6th Floor), 12 DIT Extension Avenue (East)
Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh