SGS is the world’s leading Inspection, Verification, Testing and Certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 67,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,250 offices and laboratories around the world. It provides a vast opportunity for learning, development and career progression opportunities at a competitive package.
SGS is in the stage of huge expansion of its diverse range of services. It’s looking for the following position to be filled with competent candidates.
Assistant Executive, Key Account Management - CTS
In this role, you will be accountable for carryout day to day KAM activities in addition to the following:
- Interact and communicate with assigned KAs by facilitating day-to-day operations, testing procedures, regulatory requirements, job status, invoicing, preliminary testing results, reporting and result interpretation.
- Keep all data for account analysis buyer wise, supplier wise, buying agent wise to provide;
- Month wise/season wise revenue of specific buyer or supplier.
- Turn Around Status.
- Pass/Fail status.
- Attend regular meetings at the KA for marketing purposes, business development, technical governance, performance reviews, resolution of conflicts, delivery of invoices and reports.
- Maximum 2 years practical experience in relevant fields.
- At least 4 years Bachelor Degree in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Chemical Technology / Textile Engineering or equivalent.
Additional Job Requirements
- Good IT knowledge specially in MS Excel & MS Word.
- Able to work independently with different software.
- Good communication, understanding and interpersonal skills.
Please send your CV with application (a must) and copy of recent passport size photograph to
Please mention the applied position in the subject of the e-mail. Photo must be on the top of the CV.
Application Deadline: February 29, 2012