Product Integration Tester
Vizrt creates leading-edge content production tools for the digital media industry – from award-winning 3D graphics & maps through integrated video work-flow solutions and online publishing tools.We propose a new vision for content creation, management and delivery with an end-to-end solution from conception to multi-format distribution. Through constant innovation and a good measure of fun, we create software and services that push creative boundaries and develop new ways of telling stories. Vizrt has 600 employees worldwide, spread across 36 local offices including including Oslo, Stockholm, London, Sidney, New York, Bangkok and Dhaka. Installations are found in more than 80 countries, powering over 3,500 TV channels and around 600 Internet media sites. Our local presence in all the major markets around the world makes this possible. Among the customers are well-known broadcasters such as CNN, Fox, and BBC, as well as media companies such as News International and Axel Springer.
Currently we have around 65 Software Engineers in the Dhaka doing research on different Vizrt products. We are looking for testers to work and research in our “Integration test” team which will be responsible for testing various integrations of our products.
No. of Vacancies: 03
Educational Requirements: Minimum bachelors’ degree in CS/CSE.
Experience Requirements: At least 1 year
Additional Job Requirements:
- Skills in complex system configuration and debugging
- Strong networking skills, good understanding of various protocols such as http, ssh etc.
- Good understanding of distributed system architectures
- Familiarity with Linux OS (understand such concepts as mount points, symlinks, services, cron etc)
- Experience with test automation,
- Ability to understand and mitigate common pitfalls
- Ability to understand and systematically test and monitor stability of APIs
- A tester’s mindset, ability to design and execute tests that effectively uncover bugs and problem areas
- Solid experience with load/performance testing
- Good communication skills, fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Must be a team player.
- Self organized and pro-active.
- Proven ability to learn new skills and solve problems
- Good organizational skills and an ability to keep track of and follow up problems
- Nice to have:
- A plus, but not an absolute requirement: Some experience with configuration management
- Experience with issue tracking system like JIRA.
- Good understanding of relational database and SQL.
- Experience with different test frameworks.
Job Level: Entry, Mid Level Job.
Job Location: Dhaka
Send your resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline: March 15, 2012