Mid-term Review on EU Funded Early Childhood Care and Development (ECCD) Project in a Disaster Prone Area.
- Inception report: Prior to commencing with data collection, an inception report should be submitted.
- Mid-term review report: The main output of the mid-term review will be a comprehensive and analytical report providing all necessary agreed information that meets the objective and scope of work listed in the inception report.
- Dissemination workshop: The findings of the mid-term review should be presented to the Plan Bangladesh team and relevant stakeholders in a dissemination workshop. The detailed Power point presentation slides should also be submitted.
- Experience in conducting research and evaluation by using qualitative and quantitative methods in the area ECCD, parenting, pre-primary and primary education, project cost analysis and project evaluation, local government and disaster related issues.
- Expertise in providing necessary training to appropriate human resources for administering data collection, quality control of data, data entry and management.
- Strong knowledge on child rights, ECCD and pre-primary education initiatives by the government and non-government agencies in disaster prone areas.
The Terms of Reference (TOR) can be downloaded from this link. For any queries about the TOR please contact Mr. Goutam Roy, Research Coordinator on 01712018951(between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm). E-mail: Goutam.firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of Proposal:
Interested Consultant (s) / Organisation may submit their technical and financial proposal in a sealed envelope separately. Envelop must be marked with the title of the assignment. Proposals must be dropped at Plan Bangladesh Country Office, House # CWN (B) 14, Road # 35, Gulshan - 2, Dhaka 1212. The deadline for proposal submission is 5 PM, 13 February 2012.