We Are Hiring
Katalyst is a pro-poor market development project, under the Ministry of Commerce (MOC) implemented by Swisscontact and GIZ IS. The project is jointly funded by SDC, UKAID, CIDA and the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The Finance & Admin Group of Katalyst is looking for a dynamic, independent, sincere and hardworking professional who has the vision to contribute to the economic growth of Bangladesh.
Position: HR & Finance Officer
Number of Vacancies: 01
Minimum 02 years professional experience in private or development sector organization. Having experience in HR or Finance will be an added advantage.
Major functions and responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Assist in recruitment (finalize ToR, job advertisement, CV documentation, sorting, short listing, communicate with candidates)
- Arrange induction and MIS training of new staff
- Ensure facilities for new staff
- Assist in staff health insurance issue
- Update staff profile and assist in initiating staff contract and departure clearance
- Assist in filing and documentation of HR work
- Assist and work as a backup of Senior Admin. Officer (HR) as necessary
- Cash accounting works
- Assist in filing
- Assist in accounting data entry as necessary
Academic Quality and Competencies:
- Graduate from reputed university/ Educational Institute (Education and training in HR or Finance will be an added advantage)
- Good communication and negotiation skills (both English and Bangla)
- Good computer skills (especially in MS excel)
- Proactive and responsible
- Able to make informed decisions and work under pressure
- Results oriented and a team player
- Reliable and trustworthy
Attractive compensation and benefit package will be offered to the deserving candidate.
Please send in your resume using the Katalyst template available on the website (www.katalyst.com.bd) along with a cover letter (elaborating your competencies that you think make you a suitable candidate for the position) and names of 2 referees (previous employer/ non-relative). The documents should reach, Human Resources, Katalyst, House #20, Road #6, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212 by 12 P.M., 23 February, 2012. Please mention name of the Group (Finance & Admin) and position on top of the envelope. Please note that CVs following the Katalyst template will be considered only.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for assessment.
Any persuasion from the candidate’s end to influence the recruitment process will result in cancellation of his/her candidature.
Katalyst is an equal opportunity employer.