Position: Mobile Programmer
Our firm is expediting the hiring process for a iOS Software Engineer role. This iOS developer will be building new iPhone and iPad applications that will help drive revenue for this house hold Name Company. Our Company is facing a tremendous growth with long term project in the area of health care and major telecommunication company. We are looking for full time, dependable, long term resource that has goal to learn different technologies in a dynamic environment as well as climb corporate ladder.
Company headquarter is in Atlanta, Georgia with branch office in Seattle, Washington as well as Dhaka.
This company has a team dedicated to new mobile application development. Our team is hiring 3 iphone, android, windows mobile developer in next 2 months. It’s an opportunity to work on a team that you could both learn from and teach new mobile development techniques.
- This person must be self-sufficient, innovative, and a true problem-solver with a focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the Apple OSX environment and the Apple iPhone/ iPad user interface.
- Knowledge of the Objective-C language and the XCode development environment.
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills Familier with Android development or extreme design to learn android
- Ability to speak English
- Extremely competitive
- Bi yearly bonus based on performance
Apply Instruction: Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: March 12, 2012