Zuellig Pharma is Asia Pacific’s leading provider of cutting-edge logistics services covering inventory management, warehousing, distribution and customer order management. Today, we serve over 125 multinational research-based pharmaceutical manufacturers in 15 countries.
Position: Assistant Officer Order Management
No. of Vacancies: 02
- Responsible for Receiving and Checking Sales Orders for Accuracy and Encoding in the SDS System
- Responsible for Receiving Telephonic Orders from Customers or Medical Promotion Officers and Prepare Sales Order Accordingly
- Responsible for Receiving Orders from Government, Semi-government, Autonomous, Clinics, Medical and Other Institutions and Preparing Delivery Chalan and Bill with Mushuk 11 KHA.
- Responsible for Verifying Price or Discount Shown in the Sales Order or Purchase Order Against the Price Quotation Provided by the Principal
- Responsible for Confirming the Pickslip, Print the Invoice and Forward to the Store Officer for Picking Together with the Delivery Manifest
- Responsible for Generating Sales Achievement Report and Other Reports for Principal’s Sales Force
- Responsible for Generating Various Reports as per the Requirement of Branch Manager, Store Officer and Accounts Officer
- Responsible for Preparing Salary and Over Time Statement and Composing Official Documents as and When Require
- Responsible for Maintenance and House keeping of Computer and IT Equipments
- Responsible for Solving IT Problems Consulting with Corporate Office IT
- To Perform any Jobs Assign by the Supervisor
Educational Requirements: Minimum Graduate or Equivalent Qualification
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Computer Operator
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Distribution Companies/ Wholesale, Pharmaceutical/Medicine Companies
Additional Job Requirements:
Proficient in Computer Operation
Good knowledge of MS Office
SDS or Other Database Software will be an Added Advantage
Salary Range: Negotiable
Job Location: Dhaka, Chittagong, Rangpur
Send Your CV To email@example.com
If you are interested in a career at Zuellig Pharma, please send your application along with your C.V. and a recent photograph in our following address. Any direct or indirect persuasion will be viewed as disqualification of the candidate.
Applicant must enclose his/ her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: February 23, 2012
Zuellig Pharma Bangladesh Limited
110, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka - 1208