Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou, established by Guangdong BOAI Medical Management & Investment Co., Ltd. (the biggest medical group in China), is a comprehensive modern hospital specializing in oncotherapy and operating under the auspices of the Chinese government and Ministry of Health. The rapid development of China has attracted attention from all over the world. Chinese medical treatment has been one of the beneficiaries of this development, with Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou as a model of 21st century health care facility. Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou has established overseas offices in different places, such as Jakarta, Surabaya, Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Manila and Dhaka.
No. of vacancies: 1(immediately)
- Fluent in Chinese
- Capable of Microsoft
- Medical background preferable
- Service focused mentality, self-sufficient, resourceful and analytic approach in solving problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese.
- Capable of assisting chief inspector to finish overseas project.
- Responsible for the management of the project’s assets and its record keeping and inventory report.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintains proper internal control systems for effective utilization of resources so that accountability is maintained.
- Coordinates cash flow projections to ensure that adequate funds are available to meet financing requirement of the program activities.
- Works effectively to provide F&A support to partners.
- Capable of communicating with all levels within business and efficient presentation.
- Capable of keeping in touch with customers and fulfill their requirements.
Salary Range: 80,000-120,000 TK
Job Location: Dhaka
If you are interested in this position, please contact us-
Address: 9C, Navana Tower, Gulshan 1
Send your resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline: February 22, 2012