Joongbo Multimode Chemicals Ltd., a concern of the Multimode Group is searching a result oriented, proactive and well organized dynamic people to join our marketing & sales department for immediate employment.
Position: Asst. Manager/ Executive Officer, Marketing
Educational Qualification: MBA major in Marketing from any Public or reputed Private University.
Experience: 1-2 years practical experience in sales & marketing sector in a reputed national/multinational organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, and direct the marketing efforts for establishing the brand.Ability to work independently under pressure to determination to meet deadlines.
- Work proactively for delivering and design for the print media
- Arrange seminar, symposia, design set and stage in event.
- Promote products to the target customers and generate demands through direct sales call.
- Develop and maintain professional relation with Key customers and HVAC engineering consultants.
- Provide scientific information about company’s products to the target customers & ensure high quality satisfaction.
- Collect order from assigned territory and achieve company financial objectives.
- Distribute the target among the sales team and achieve company financial objective.
- Assist in developing and executing promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption within budgeted parameters.
- Coordinate product management and consultants with internal and external resources to achieve results including trade promotion, market research, consultants and advertising agencies.
- Work closely with the research and creative agencies to gather information about consumer and customer insight and develop campaigns necessary for the brand.
- Able to think out of the box for build brand loyalty
Age: Should not exceed 30 years.
Deserving candidates are requested to send/e-mail their CV with two copies passport size photographs to the following address:
General Manager, HRD
Anchor Tower,108,Bir Uttam C.R. Datta Road, Dhaka-1205
Application deadline: 24/02/2012