Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
Safe Motherhood Promotion Project-2, implemented by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and technically assisted by JICA, is aimed at improving health status of pregnant & postpartum women and neonates in Bangladesh. The project is going to recruit a qualified Bangladeshi national to fill up the following position.
District Manager (1 post, Narsingdi)
- Assist GoB counterparts and partner organization in Narsingdi district for overall project planning /implementation/ monitoring and evaluation/ coordination and provide necessary technical assistance.
- Coordinate, supervise, and assist daily operation of the project in Narsingdi
- Financial and accounting work of the project operation in Narsingdi
- Medical Doctor
- At least 8 years experiences in the field of Community Health, preferably in Maternal and Child health
- Must have project managerial experiences
- Ability to provide technical assistance in hospital management and service quality improvement; data management; and planning, monitoring & evaluation
- Experience in coordination with different stakeholders in public and private sectors
- Strong supervisory, organizational, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent team player and proven skills on team building as well as working with diversified
- Willing to work at the district(based in Narsingdi) and make frequent field visits to all Upazilas and below
- Have a strong command in English (written and oral)
- Computer skills (MS Ward, MS Excel, Power Point etc.)
Applicants are requested to submit their detailed CV along with a cover letter and recent photograph to the Safe Motherhood Promotion Project office, Directorate General of Family Planning (DGFP), 6th Floor, 6 Karwan Bazar, Dhaka -1215 by 22th February, 2012.
Women are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview. Interested candidates may communicate with the Administrative Officer (e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) for Detail TOR.
Application Deadline: February 22, 2012