s.Oliver, one of the largest and fast-growing fashion companies of Europe, has following career openings in apparel sourcing at their Bangladesh Liaison Office:
Quality Product Developer
- Candidate should be a graduate in Fashion Design from a renowned design institute.
- Should have about 4-6 years experience in doing range development for leading European retailers.
- Candidate should be able to do trend analysis from leading international fashion forecasts.
- Develop a coordinated collection involving multiple product groups.
- Exposure to design software and experience in product groups covering knits, wovens, denims is important.
- Candidate should be a graduate with preferably a degree/ diploma in Textile Chemistry.
- Should have about 7-9 years experience in placement printing of apparel with some leading printing factories.
- Candidate should have thorough knowledge of various printing techniques.
- Should be able to liaise with the technicians and designers in Europe as well as with the printing factories to develop new techniques and achieve desired printing results in production.
- Position requires good understanding of restricted substances and ability to trouble shoot and work out solutions with the factories.
Quality Executive (Woven bottoms/ tops)
- Candidate should be a graduate.
- 7-8 years work experience of which 2-3 years should be in similar capacity at a reputed buying house.
- Should have experience in monitoring production in the factories from sampling to pre-production, in-line and final inspections.
- Should have sound technical knowledge and should be able to liaise with buyer and factories on all sampling/ production related areas.
Company offers a challenging work environment and an attractive remuneration package. Interested candidates may please forward their resumes within 25th February, 2012 by e-mail/ fax/ post to the following address:
s.Oliver Overseas Ltd.
10th Floor, Uday Tower, 57 & 57A Gulshan Avenue circle 1, Dhaka 1212
Application Deadline: February 25, 2012