Position: Software Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 2
Job Descriptions/ Responsibilities:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are must.
- Willing to take challenges in technology migration (Like - Microsoft Dynamics AX).
- Construct programming solutions based on the requirements specification and architecture
- Writing complex SQL queries, stored procedure;
- Follow standard coding conventions
- Understand web application development technology
- Have a good knowledge of n-tier architecture, component based software development.
- Have a strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design concepts.
- Good understanding about .NET language features like Class Library, Generics, Iterations, and Attributes etc.
Educational Requirements: B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent hands on experience.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Database Administrator (DBA), Team Leader (Software), Technical Lead (Software), Web Developer/Web Designer, Software Implementation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Software Companies, IT Enabled Service
Additional Job Requirements:
- Must be a team player
- Work Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX will be added advantage.
- Hands on experience in ERP Module or Data warehousing (BI Solution) will be added advantage.
- Extensive work experience Stored Procedure, Function, Transaction SQL (T-SQL), and Trigger in MSSQL Server.
- Sound knowledge in Sharepoint Development & Crystal Report
- Must have Stable work history.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken English.
- Able to work under pressure.
Salary Range: Negotiable
- Festival Bonus
- Sign In Bonus
- Leave Encashment
- Excellent benefit package
- Working Hour 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Will be flexible)
- 2 Weekly Day off (Saturday & Sunday)
- As per company policy
Job Location: Dhaka
Apply Instruction: Send Your CV To: email@example.com
Special Instruction: Send your CV to the above e-mail address. Only short listed candidates would be invited.