Geodis Wilson Bangladesh Limited
We are a leading European company in freight management, contract logistics and supply chain solutions with a yearly turnover in excess of EUR2 billion. Our global network of Offices covers all major industrial areas, and our 7,000 skilled employees serve customers around the World.
We are now looking for an ambitious and talented candidate to be part of our commercial developments in Bangladesh.
SENIOR SALES MANAGER - Freight Management
Minimum Core competencies:
- Extensive knowledge of the market for both Inbound and Outbound traffics
- Total fluency in Freight Management and Integrated Solutions
- Advanced understanding of Industrial and Retail sectors
- Ability to create business opportunities
- Team work and networking skills
- At least 5 years sales experience in the Freight Management industry
- Advanced sales techniques
- Good command of computer skills (MS Office, CRM, Database, …)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Presentation techniques
- Ambition, passion and reliability
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our Team in Bangladesh, you are invited to submit your detailed resume (including tangible achievements), cover letter, expected salary and benefit to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: February 25, 2012
Selected applicants will receive an invitation for interview within 2 weeks after submission.