Triton Textile Bangladesh is an international liaison office for its clients in garment retail. Triton Textile is looking for a dynamic professional for the following post:
- Corporate Network Implementation, Monitoring and Maintenance.
- To maintain PC`s and Network systems.
- To maintain point to point and point to multipoint data connectivity.
- Troubleshoot & Maintain All Wireless And Wired Network Connected Work Stations & servers;
- Implementation of new software and update, back up of data
Education: Masters/ B.Sc in Computer Science with good academic track record.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 3 – 5 years of post qualification experience
- Age 28 to 35 year(s)
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent leadership & communication skill
- Good English both in written and orally
- Strong analytical ability and Problem Solving Approach
- Strong team player with a positive proactive approach having a sense of urgency and commitment, able to Communicate, influence and persuade.
- Proactive, Motivated, Organized and Self-starter
- Experience in international travelling is a plus
- Need to work under foreign top management, according their needs.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes
- VMWare (View, vSphere and vCentre)
- Software development
- Project Management, Information & network security,
- Network planning & management, System analysis and design,
- Data model and Database, Wireless technologies & solutions System Analyst
- Supporting users on daily computer staffs
If you are the right fit, please email your CV mentioning the expected salary, along with a recent passport size photograph with application to the Human Resource Department of Triton Textile Ltd. at email@example.com
Application Deadline: February 25, 2012