Robi Axiata Limited plans to recruit the bright and dynamic individual who will strive for excellence and drive us towards success. Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgment, a sense of personal initiative and problem solving abilities. Robi believes in equity in candidate selection.
Department: Market Operation
No. of Vacancies: 1
- Responsible for driving high level targets (RGB, Revenue, Profit margin etc.) for the key ac-count and SME segment
- Devising & executing winning & sustainable strategies (short run to long term) to ensure Corporate and SME customers' satisfaction, retention and new acquisition - aligned with set targets.
- Ensure company's & business partner's sustainable business growth with good positive ROI
- Provides sales leadership working cross functionally with multiple departments (i.e. Product, CLM etc.) and locations of the company through effective communication, execution, stra-tegic direction, current activities and the like.
- Ensure periodic departmental KPIs (i.e. revenue, sales, rgb etc) are achieved consistently
- Responsible for key accounts and SME accounts customer life cycle management with a 360 degree view
- Responsible for maintaining business compliance and also responsible for key accounts and SME accounts customers service
- Responsible for building strategic alliance with corporate bodies, business associations (i.e. FBCCI, SME foundation etc.)
- Corporate and SME events planning and customer engagement activity planning, execution, monitoring and follow-up a year long calendar
- Responsible for establishing effective communication and relationship directly with the top management of different client base
Educational Qualification :
MBA from a reputed national/foreign university with adequate GSM Knowledge
Job Requirements :
- Age : NA
- Experience in related field minimum 10 year(s)
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to motivate and work within a team
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary and Benefits :
Salary : As per company policy.
Application Deadline : February 18, 2012