General Manager, Trade Marketing, Sales & Services Emerging Market
Robi Axiata Limited plans to recruit the bright and dynamic individual who will strive for excellence and drive us towards success. Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgment, a sense of personal initiative and problem solving abilities. Robi believes in equity in candidate selection.
Department: Market Operation
No. of Vacancies: 1
- Plan and ensure all BTL support in each campaign and monitor executions through regular mar-ket visits. This is a key in achieving the monthly revenue target for the regions.
- Provide BTL communication guidelines for the regional team to support standard execution of marketing campaigns.
- Develop merchandising strategy including innovation strategy in line with the channel architec-ture to ensure standard execution
- Develop & execute standard Planogram (display modality of SIM pack) to gain consumers atten-tion
- Develop & drive trade & consumer engagement programs through involving key retailers as part of trade loyalty strategy
- Integrate brand & trade strategies into sales strategy & planning to ensure synergy
- Ensure all supports in WIC and all customer service touch points in terms of visibility, consumer engagement program etc.
- Develop functional skills program for the brand promoters (BP) & executing the same.
- Monitor budget utilization and re-allocate resources based on priority to ensure optimum re-source utilization
Business graduate from a reputed national/foreign university
Job Requirements :
* Age : NA
* Experience in related field minimum 6 year(s)
Additional Requirements :
- Strategic planning i.e. Sales Strategy & Planning
- Resource Management
- Trade Marketing Capability
- Distribution management
- Information Management
- Management of global best practices
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Cycle/campaign Planning Management
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary and Benefits :
Salary : As per company policy.
Application Deadline : February 18, 2012